Have you been a Pennsylvanian? Do you need to submit an application for health and human services? If the reply is yes, then enroll for benefits online.
Common Point of Access to Social Services is a online service for Pa. You can enroll for and renew human and health services, covering medical assistance, children care, cash assistance, BREEZE (food stamps), and so on.
Services of Pennsylvania COMPASS include online application and renewal, automatic entry of electronic forms to the right state agencies, and user friendly interfaces. This will help people that are visually, hearing, physically, and cognitively challenged. Moreover, they are available in multiple languages, making renewal and program easier for non English speakers.
How To ?
- You have to be a lawful resident of the state of Pa.
- Visit the official website (related link 1 below), click on the link labeled “Apply for benefits” in the right.
- See the directions, then click in the button marked “Continue” at the base.
- All the relevant items are listed, in the event the advantage you are searching for appears among them, click on the button marked “Next” to start.
- Use the screening tool to find out, should you be not certain whether you qualify.
- Follow directions to finish the application.
- Pennsylvania COMPASS: