AARP, also known as the American Association of Retired Persons, offers a service to its member that have United Healthcare Medicare plans that permits them to get their plans online. The registration process to obtain your plans online only takes a couple of minutes; all you’ll need to have handy is a member ID number. The account is easy to register and should be done by anyone who currently uses AARP. With access from any computer, you will find it easy to register and manage your account.
Registering your United Healthcare Medicare Strategy online will enable you to truly access and manage all your benefit information on the web anytime you choose to review it. You will have the ability to review the plan coverage, payment history, and claims information as well as keep all your account information present and right. It’s a convenient strategy to keep on top of your benefits.
About the AARP
The American Association of Retired Persons, is just a non-governmental organization created to improve and confirm the quality of life of its own members as they grow older. This highly politically powerful special interest group was founded in 1958. Its national headquarters is in Washington, D.C. It has over 40,000,000 members.
How will you file your Account Online?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must be a part of the AARP.
- You need to have a Medicare Plan and have your own plan member ID handy.
- Visit the Official Sign-In website at related link 1 below.
- Click the link marked “Register Now” in the box in the lower left hand corner of the page that is labeled “Register Your Account”.
- Enter your Plan Member ID and your birth date into the necessary fields and click on the button marked “continue”.
- Complete the Registration process as directed.
- Please see the information site at related link 2 below, when you have questions
- Site Sign-In: